Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Angel Baby Easton

Last night my online mom group was rocked by the loss of one of the babies - Easton. He died in day care during his nap. It is one of the hardest things being a mom knowing how much this mom's heart must be breaking. Before I was a mother the loss of a child was sad, but I was incapable of knowing the devastation. I haven't been able to stop crying or holding Ella tight. We just don't know how long any of us are here, or how long our loved ones will be in our lives. Please all of us give our sweet loves hugs today, Valentine's Day as today is not just about romantic love, but about appreciating those that have enriched, lightened, and touched our lives each and everyday. I know some are anti-Valentine's Day saying it is a made up holiday by the card companies, but to me especially this year, it is more about taking a small moment to thank heaven for those people who we have and who we have lost.

Sending my love and prayers to Bridget today.

Here is my sweet love - who I am holding on tight to today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment