Thursday, August 21, 2014

Siblings

When we decided to have another child I had these sweet visions of my children playing together in joyful giggles. Granted my children are still  young, but these joyful giggles do happen but not as much as "I want to be alone!" "No baby, that's mine" or "That's not for babies!" Only one of them talks...so oh poor me when they can both argue.

Despite this very fun sibling rivalry experience, there are some fun times too. I take photos of Charlotte on the 5th of every month and now Ella demands to be in them also, which is fun and a little frustrating as are most things with a toddler. I want to share some of these weird goofy moments of Ella demanding to be in the photos too because I think they show a glimpse into sibling life that is often forgotten in the hair pulling, door slamming, and oh so fun pushing over.







And two of my favorites that just happened:


I know that when I look back I will think that these were the best of times and wish I could go back. Right now I don't really feel that way since I'm exhausted, sore, and would kill for a hot cup of coffee rather than my luke warm random gulps. They are only little once...which is both a blessing and a curse.


No comments:

Post a Comment